Our verbal behavior therapy centers on four word types: Echoic, Tact, Intraverbal, and Mand. Through our Verbal Behavior therapy service, we aim to teach children how to communicate properly and how they can use language to achieve positive results (e.g. getting what they want).
Our verbal behavior therapy services include:
- Manding (Asking for things)
- Tacting (Labeling objects)
- Intraverbal (Responding to WH/How questions)
- Vocal Imitation (Copying words/sounds)
- Motor Imitation (Copying motor actions)
- Receptive Language (Following instructions)
- And more
Want to learn more? Give us a call at 407-223-1298 | 321-209-2933 or set an appointment now.